Join our Team
Applications being accepted for the following positions:
Cafe Manager Needed
Café M. Bloomers is a Garden Café and Private Event Facility – Specializing in Lunch, Desserts and Afternoon Tea.
We are seeking a talented and dedicated leader and manager, who will take pride in delivering the highest quality dining experience, while maintaining operational excellence.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Guarantees consistency of delivering fresh, high quality food that has been prepared in a proper manner.
- Ensures high standards of quality control, sanitation, health, and safety as established by industry standards and laws.
- Accurately estimates quantity and ensures preparation of food and beverage necessary to meet daily demands while minimizing waste.
- Ensures optimal operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. Schedules staff work hours and ensures that peak dining hours are optimally covered.
- Maintains appropriate records and reporting as required by business office.
- Maintains a motivated staff that will achieve and maintain high standards of operation and exceptional guest experiences.
- Retains top talent and promotes a positive environment by developing restaurant employees through ongoing training, modeling, and providing outstanding leadership.
- Responsible for the hiring of employees, complete and maintain performance reviews and other required personnel records.
- Achieves and maintains a high level of customer service and ensures customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experiences for our guests. Takes responsibility for upholding Café M Bloomers customer satisfaction reputation.
- High school diploma and 2+ years restaurant operations experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College classes or degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field preferred but not required.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant operations and special event coordination.
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices, principles, and Camaleon Software a plus.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills.
Hours of Operation: Tuesday – Sunday 11am-4pm
Please send Resume to Cafe@MarthasBloomers.com or download the application below.
Wait Staff Needed
You may also mail it to:
P.O. Box 999, Navasota, TX 77868